2/09/2005

 

Televizzle


[this picture has nothing to do with the post]

"There's something about you
That tears me inside out
whenever you're around
And there's something about you
That makes me fly
You're a heart attack,
just the kind I like
And there's something about your kiss
haunting and strange
That makes me feel so good"

-New Radicals

Sometimes you just can't see far enough ahead to make good decisions...but I'm tired of being so serious and depressing. let's talk about TV. I NEVER watch TV. Really, I only have maybe watched 15 minutes of television in the last week or two. I just don't get into it like some people do...I just can't relate. When I do sit down at the TV, I feel like I'm wasting my time, like there is something more important or productive that I could be doing instead...and then I shut it off and go do something more important or productive. I have been informed that TV for some people is like music is for me. I would rather listen to music - some people would rather watch TV. Music, though, is a pleasure that may be enjoyed while doing other, productive things. To get the full television experience you must focus aurally and visually...this level of commitment (of your senses) doesn't really allow you to do anything else. I think this is why I feel uncomfortable watching TV. I feel trapped and unable to do anything while I am entranced by the flashing images and sounds. I've come to the conclusion that TV must be evil...and that's why I don't watch it. I shun that which will corrupt me.

HA, who am I kidding...

Music from the commute: "Ghetto Cowboy" - Mo Thugs

Comments:
Your picture of Faygo may not have anything to do with your post, but it just shows how much u love ICP...;) I may not consider myself a "Juggalette" but I sure as hell am down with Faygo! lol

*Jenna
 
YOU DRINK FAYGO? YOU CAN BUY IT IN THE STORES THERE HUH!!!! oh my god. oh my god. Those two twenty-ounce bottles right there were the only ones I could ever get my hands on. I've never even tasted it...oh my gawwd!!! I think I'm gonna pass out...
 
Are you serious about the Faygo thing? I sometimes cant tell...lol, But if you are Ill totally bring some down in June...just tell me what flavors strike your fancy


*Jenna
 
I'm not the sarcastic type. Ask Sean. Anyway, the Faygo would be great! Guess what Jamie did? She saw my picture and our comments and she ORDERED ME A TWELVE PACK OF FAYGO!!! She's so sweet! Can you believe it. I'm so excited!
 
awwwww thats SO sweet! Yay for her....what flavor?
 
Redpop I think...I'm not really sure but I've never tasted any of them so...It's gonna be great.
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?