2/28/2005

 

Tha Darkness



My roomate had gone out...
I lay on the carpet, spread eagle
All the lights off...the darkness spreading over me
The darkness soaking into me
I could feel the air pressure...miles of air on top of me pushing me down
or was that gravity, pulling me down
Now that I think about it, it must have been gravity
I stuck to the floor like a magnet on the fridge
I couldn't move
muscles impaired...
Extreme relaxation set in without a hint of fatigue
I didn't want to sleep
I didn't want to move
I just wanted the darkness to wash over me again
I was just soaking in the darkness
Trying not to be too dramatic
Yet, here I am, laying in the middle of my living room
In the dark
not moving
How much more dramatic can I get?
I don't remember getting up
but I remember the feeling I had
The darkness cleansed me like nothing could
The darkness took my stress away
The darkness cured me

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?