2/07/2005

 

Things that provoke my anger:



Here are the top 5 things that make me mad...just in case you were wondering:


  1. People stepping on my shoes - This is one of the most painful things I encounter...I don't really know why, but my shoes are like a part of me. It doesn't matter how dirty they are, when someone touches any part of my shoe with any part of theirs...it pisses me off.
  2. People touching my hair - Don't touch my hair...if it's got product in it. I should clairify because I don't care if people touch my hair after a shower, or when I wake up...or any time when I haven't spent an hour shaping and perfecting each strand. I am an artist. My art is my hair. Don't mess with my art.
  3. Feeling left-out - Unless it's a "messy hair party" I feel left-out if I'm not invited to something that everybody else is invited to. I'm sensitive about that, my feelings get hurt...and if I am subsequently invited...I don't feel like going. I don't know why this affects me, but maybe I just feel like I'm not wanted...and it pisses me off.
  4. Getting dirty - "Dirty" doesn't mean just dirt. I mean anything that does not belong/smell good on me or my clothes...pisses me off. Dirt, food, most liquids, hair, lint, and bad breath that are thrust upon me without my approval...piss me off. Especially if it's not my fault. If somebody else is inconsiderate enough to put any of those things on me, they will have some redeeming to do.
  5. Rude people - I like considerate people. I don't really deal with rude people well, they turn my good mood upside down. If you touch my stuff, insult me, get me dirty, step on my shoes, or anything else generally classified as "rude," you have offended me and cannot redeem yourself...for at least a month.

Music from the commute: "Stacy's Mom" - Fountains of Wayne


Comments:
A little annoyed today sweetie? You know I never comment on your site, but I have a request...I think it would be awsome if you picked something you are really grateful for or something that you enjoy and post about it tommarrow! I love your writting and you know that! Sometimes we all have to vent but, when your positive so are the people reading!!! just a thought. I love you and hope the rest of your day is wonderful.

- Jamie
 
Sean, I know...Hippies...I know...

Jamie, great idea - Tomorrow, a positive post!
Thanks babe!
 
Beth -

Well thank you...I think.

(I do look hotter when I'm wet)
 
Fabulous Picture


-Jenna
 
ohhh man, i've had the unfortunate privilege of being around when all those things happened....i stepped on your shoes, someone touched your hair and i was assigned to fix it, i broke the news to you many times about things you werent invited to, you got some like, bad stuff on you once and i was around, and rude people were just everywhere. brett angry is NOT a good thing....NEVER piss him off. he is waaaay worse than i am...

thanks for warning people, brett..i should really do that.
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?