2/06/2005

 

Time

I've realized that time is not on my side, as some people say...

Time sucks. There it is. The undeniable fact that is factually undeniable. Don't try to talk to me about opinions or preferences...it just sucks.

Time has never been my friend. When I need more of it, it goes faster - just to spite me. There really is never enough time...unless of course you want it to pass quickly, then there is just too much of it in the way. Time knows exactly how to push each and every one of your buttons. When you have a paper due the next day at 9:00 am, time just decides to be gay and speed up so you can't finish in time. When you're waiting for something you really want...or something really important...or both, time takes....it's time. There is nothing good about time except the fact that it brings people together at the same...time. But even then, time makes people late and I hate that. Punctuality is a mastery of time. You own time if you are punctual. You should be the boss of time, don't let time control you...more than it already does. This idea of time tells me when to go to work, when to wake up, when to go to school... IT CONTROLS MY LIFE! And I don't even know what it is...

I vote for the abolishment of time. Who's with me?

Currently listening to: "Shipbuilding" - Elvis Costello

Comments:
Someone special told me something like that:

If you're early, you're on time.
If you're on time, you're late.
If you're late, you're fired.
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?