2/27/2005

 

Way too long



It has been entirely too long since I've posted. I realize that and I apologize. Tha Captian came down from that ABQ to grace us with his presence. We went to Sam's club on friday night and he purchased an HBO show called "Deadwood". You may have heard of it before, but if you've never experienced the...uh...experience of watching it, you really, really need to. There's nothing like this show...and he got me hooked. It's about...well, I'm not even gonna tell you what it's about becuase I imagine that sometime in the near future, you will be able to read an in-depth post about this very subject on The Jungle. Anyway I'm all hooked and now I wish I had HBO so I could watch all the new shows.


Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?