3/14/2005

 

Job Available: Brett's Administrative Assistant (secretary)

I was just thinking: As busy as I am, I need a secretary. I will choose my secretary very carefully (actually, I'll take anybody). The secretary should be willing to work for very low pay (even free) or simply the privilege (and benefit) of being in my company. Duties will include: Writing down whatever I say to write down (like Van Wilder), transcription, household chores, answering my phone like this: "Brett Moore's office, how may I help you?", running documents, important items, and pickles to various locations around town, chauffeuring, doing my homework, cooking, cleaning, and efficiently running my schedule. OH, and also sometimes following me around with a video camera to make me look important.

Anyway, I think being my secretary is a coveted position...If I wasn't me, I would apply for it! If you are even mildly interested, please send all applications to: psychomoore@gmail.com

OH, and there are no benefits, except of course being in the grace of my presence. And dental.

A resume with at least 3 business references would be nice as well. I think if nobody applies, I'll just be my own secretary...except I'll be an Administrative Assistant (higher status)

Here is a picture of a secretary. (but if you look like this, I'll hire you just so I can fire you)

Music from the commute: "Let's Get Away" - T.I.

Comments:
Babe I love your site...I think you are the most hilarious boy I know!

6days 1hour 21minutes!!!!!
-baby girl
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?