3/07/2005

 

Transformers, Turtles and Hugs



Transformers were so cool, don't you remember? How cool is this:

A Mack Truck, that can become an evil fighting robot! Or how about a Huge robot that can transform into a gun! Incredible idea, isn't it? I loved transformers...almost as much as I loved the Turtles...but more on that later. I remember getting all the transformer toys and standing them all up in front of the TV before the show. I (we) would watch the show...in silence, then, when it was over, we would act out the whole show. I had all the characters, why not act it out? Except I added my own little plot twists like when I had Megatron messing around with Optimus Prime's girlfriend. Anyway, I liked these guys so much that I wanted to be one for Halloween. My mom put a box on my head with holes cut out for the eyes. That was the last time I let her make my costume.


Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles: Also cool. Though, I'm confused about how they came up with the name. There must have been some criteria the name had to meet to be exciting...I'm wondering what would have happened if it came out to be: Middleage Retarded Pirate Blowfish. Whatever, they are what they are. Anyway, I idolized these guys too, so, of course, I had EVERY SINGLE ACTION FIGURE ever made of them (Thanks Dad) and of course I watched the shows, owned the movies, and dressed up like them for Halloween (though, these costumes were slightly better than the transformer ones) Michaelangelo was my favorite...I don't know why. As shallow as I was, it could have simply been his color, but I like to think it was his personality. Anyway, I watched the shows religiously and...here's a picture:

Here's a picture of all of them. This is the new logo, some of you hardcore fans will remember the "Turtles" with muscles...or whatever it was, here look:

Anyway, those guys (turtles) were cool as hell, I still think they're cool. I wonder who would win in a fight between the turtles and the Transformers. Probably the transformers cuz they were bigger...but the turtles were pretty badass though. I'd say final judgement: Turtles win.


What is this crap?

You know what sucks? HUGS. Not real hugs, real hugs are cool, but Hershey's hugs suck. Who decided to put white chocolate in a perfectly good kiss? That's like putting piss in your Cheerios...NOT SO CHEERY NOW HUH! Somebody decided to screw up a perfecly good formula: Take a peice of chocolate, wrap it in some foil. BOOM, you're done. But some retard was all like: "hmm, what would happen if we mixed in this white fake chocolate crap? Let's see....Ooooh, it tastes good!" Well you're wrong retard, you're wrong. It doesn't taste good. It doesn't taste anything remotely close to good. It tastes like crap. Because that's what you put in it. Good job, thanks for screwing up one of life's simple pleasures.

And that's all I have today on: Transformers, Turtles and Hugs.

Music From the Commute: "Holy Diver" - Dio

Comments:
You're oh so creative Brett...


*Jenna
 
You're oh so creative Brett...


*Jenna
 
You're oh so creative Brett...


*Jenna
 
You're oh so creative Brett...


*Jenna
 
Hey man, white chocolate is the best! Hugs were like the best of both worlds. But I do agree with you on Turtles and Transformers, although my favorite Turtle was Donatello.
 
Thanks Jenna, I feel really creative (x4)

Dust...Donatello? Man, he had a stick...
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?