3/11/2005

 

Tweeze me, Please me



I just bought a pair of surgical style tweezers...they are the greatest. All you girls (and metrosexual guys) know what I'm talking about. I mean, you could tweeze anything with these babys. You could tweeze somebody's arm out of the socket with em. I'm telling you these tweezers are like nothing you've ever seen before. You've never tweezed like this...ever. You get these tweezers close to the hair...and it falls out. It knows it has no chance of resisting. I'm telling you. It's raw power in your hands when you hold this marvel of modern technology. Who knew that finding the perfect tweezer would be so...easy? Tweezerman even stamps it's packaging with the motto: "you'll never buy another set of tweezers" and I believe them! I really don't think I'll eve need any other tweezers except for these ones. "What do you use them for?" Some might ask. My answer is this:

With tweezers like these, you can do anything.

HAPPY TWEEZING!

Music from the commute: "Cryin Like A Church On Monday" - New Radicals

Comments:
Brett,
As a cosmetologist I can fully appreciate and understand the necesity of a pair of high quality tweezers. I applaud you on recognizing just how far a hardcore kick ass pair of tweezers can take you. Bravo....and happy tweezing.

*Jenna
 
Why thank you! I'm glad that you can appreciate my neccessity. Most people would just say I'm gay. Oh well, they'll never know the joys of a good set of tweezers.
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?