4/27/2005

 

Amityville Horror-fied!



Amityville Horror is, byfar, the scariest movie I have ever seen. I'm so serious. I almost peed. There was all types of demons running around and shit, making this dude go crazy, scarin the kids...

I really love scary movies, but most don't ACTUALLY scare me. This one had me jumping all crazy and freakin out at every shadow when I came out. I swear this is the one scary movie that beats all other scary movies. Seriously, this is the scary movie to have on hand. I'm buyin this one when it comes out on DVD for sure! If you haven't already seen it...do it. You won't regret it...unless you have a heart condition. Then you might die...but it's cool though, because you'll go out watching a kick-ass movie.

Currently Listening to: "Rollin'" - Limp Bizkit

Comments:
Oroginal Amvill horor > New Amvill horor times 20.


:)
 
Craziness. I thought that this was just you being kooky, instead, I find that you're just regularly like that. Ha ha! Good show, good show!
 
did you mean my AAPT group?
 
Aye, I did. But since you already commented on my blog, I gather you knew this already.

In any case. How's life been in the last four days since this post?
 
I know I know, I should post again...finals week you know! I'll be on it here in the next couple days.
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?