4/11/2005

 

DICK WAS NAIRED!


Figure 1

This weekend..

DICK WAS NAIRED!

Can you belive it? I got pictures to prove it. He didn't want to because he thought it might make him gay, but we convinced him that it was super sexy and all the ladies would love it. He finally consented and we presented him with two types of Nair, one to try on each leg. On the right leg, as seen in figure 1, is the "Nair foam" a new type of hair removal foam that works like the lotion...except that it's foam. Foam is a fun word to say. FOAM. On the left leg you can see the original Nair lotion. Both Nairs worked extremely well considering the copious amount of ape hair that was attached to Dick's legs. I can't even believe it all came off. FOAM. (ha! that's just fun to say) Anyway, that's what happened. Then all the girls started jumping on him, and he died of suffocation.


Figure 1 and...a half, kind of

Currently Listening to: "What's Golden" - Jurrassic 5

Comments:
After reading the title of this post in my RSS reader, I am disapointed....


Come on Brett, you know someone was going to say it.
 
As a female I must admit...If I knew him he'd be totally hardcore jumped...by me of course. O baby, O baby, Nair rocks my world!

*Jenna
 
Yea, it's all about the Nair, Fa Sho! I would use it everyday if it didn't take so long...and smell so bad...and burn your skin...and cause sexual sideaffects. Sorry Dick, I didn't tell you about that. But yea, it's silky smooth sailing after a Nair session.
 
And Steimer...you're mind is going to waste...always in the gutter. Why don't you take it to the playground where I'm sure you and your cardinal buddies would have a much better time.
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?