4/22/2005

 

Google = Search

How do you get there? I dunno...google it. What the hell is THAT? Beats me, I'll google it. Who the F is this guy? Ummm, we'll google him and find out.

I believe that pretty soon, the word "google" will become synonymous with "search." Google also means "to look for answers" In the future teachers will say: "I want you to google a topic and write about it." or kids will go on a "scavenger google." When somebody is lost in the mountains, the government will send out a "google and rescue team." If you're trapped in a cave you will try to "google a way out" You'll be able to "google for gold" "google for your path in life" and even "google for your long lost brother"

I even think other search engines will crumble under the pressure of trying to be like google. Pretty soon "search engine" will become "google engine" and then Google.com will become a "google google engine" I think google's great so I'm not opposed to google taking over the world (if it comes to that) but if you're opposed, you may need to "google for a different country to live in"

Comments:
Mr. Moore you can go google yourself sideways 6 ways to sunday!


Oh by the way, I also use the word google to represent screw as well.


I for one welcome our new cainine overlords.
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?