4/08/2005

 

Jobs that suck

I was just watching the Ice Cream Truck pass by my house, and it got me thinking about the absolute worst jobs you could have (no offense to anybody who drives an Ice Cream Truck)

Seriously, think about how annoying it would be to drive around town, looking for little kids to hustle, with the SAME SONG PLAYING ALL DAY LONG! For real, that song is annoying when the truck passes my house...but when I think about the guy in the truck...he has to listen to that song all day long. Really, that has got to be one of the worst jobs out there.


Also, I think that being a Janitor at an elementary school would suck. I mean, I know a dudes who are Janitors (none at elementary schools) but their job isn't all that bad. But I've come to the conclusion (after spending 5 years doing research at an elem. school) that little kids throw up. A lot. So the percentage of the workload that is composed of cleaning up puke must be pretty high - and that has got to lick. Seriously, would you want to clean up puke all day? Especially little kid puke, because little kids almost never make it to the toilet, they just puke in class and all over the hall, and you know those little nose-pickers ate spaghetti for lunch - all red with chunks of beef and peices of noodles because they don't chew anything more than twice.

That guy who cleans up the poo at zoos has to have it horrible. Seriously, his whole job is just to pick up animal poo. "Cage Cleaner" or whatever. I guess it could be considered interesting because he get's to see all kinds of different poo...
The elephant cage must lick though. Elephant poo is huge. I think you have to shovel that poo out...
I wonder if he even smells anymore...does he smell poo after all day of smelling poo? Poo, Poo, Poo, poopity poopity poo.



Hmmm...I feel like I'm missing some, I'm sure there's a couple more horrible jobs out there. What do you think? What is the worst job in the Universe?

Music from the commute: "Get out of Denver" - Bob Seger

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?