4/20/2005

 

The office life



I love this office life. I think I was born for this. When somebody hands me a letter and a stack of enclosures and says "only this CC needs an enclosure so make copies in that order with the PDF CDs as enclosure three and the legal pages underneath. Make sure you certify that original doc and send another copy of the PDF file to the distribution list" I almost pass out. I love this whole paper pushing atmosphere...and I realize that isn't normal. I know I've said before that I love the office supplies, networking and flourescent lighting but...everything here is so...ordered, so organized. I love it. I was made for this.

Comments:
Im glad to see that you're so tickled pink...keep on pushin that paper...:P


*Jenna
 
Thanks Jenna! I think I will.
 
you love office supplies so much, you give them as gifts
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?