5/05/2005

 

Done with School, Moving Out, and Chocolate Water

I'm FINALLY done with school. Finals kicked my ass, but I am so, so ready for these 4 months of freedom. I feel there is so much that I can finally do...I can re-organized my CD collection (which I actually did last night) I can...uh, well I'm sure I'll figure out some more stuff to do this summer. HA!

I was planning on moving out of my current residence this weekend, but plans have changed...well, plans have been delayed is more like it. I was going to move back to my mom's for a few months until I could find a place...but honestly, I don't think that my parents could deal with having me around anymore. I pretty much do what I want lately, I play loud music, come home late, take showers at 2:00 in the morning...I don't even think about these things...but I'm sure my mom wouldn't appreciate ICP at 2:00 in the morning. I'm staying at my house for a little longer...about 2 more months. Then I'm moving out...though I'm not sure where yet. Anyway, it will be cool, I'm not rushed to do anything. I have about a month to chill before my summer class starts.

Also, my roommate drinks chocolate water. I guess there was no milk, so she put the chocolate syrup in water - chocolate water. That's gross.

Living in Las Cruces isn't as bad as a lot of people say. I, for one, love it here. People always tell me: "it sucks here, come up with at least one reason why living here is cool" And for those people, I have this picture:


Picture taken by Mike Lowinske


It's beautiful here.




This picture will be taken down in a couple of days because it's HUGE and it takes up too much space on my blog. I just wanted you skeptics to see this...




Comments:
DO IT! We're fidden to talk pon it...damn cuz...you know tha chile is better don south tambien.
 
ok yes so i miss new mexico just a little, and that picture made me all nostalgic and shit.......read my blog, you'll like the "you know you're from ... when ..." things.
 
Its absolutely gorgeous...I cant wait
 
i just might make the trek all the way out to the good ole NM. spending all day in a airport, leaving my big city life behind, possibly missing work...oh the sacrifices i'd make for some good ole ragey fun.
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?