7/05/2005

 

HAPPY FORF

I just wanna wish erbody a happy forf of julio. I hope everybody had a good time.

Also, I wanna mention that Sean has deleted his blog...it is no more, in case you didn't already know. I know it's done...but I'm still sad. I was gonna have a big post about this...but I'm not in the mood. I'm in the mood to just say "I'm sad" and leave it at that. I'll probably leave the link on my site for a while...then delete it while nobody is looking. I hope everybody is having a good summer...I actually haven't heard from many people...at least not as many as I would have thought. It seems the summer has less activity that I originally thought. OH well. Also, if anybody is looking for a roommate, call me. Or if you know where I can get a job, let me know that too.

Currently listening to: "stick together" - kottonmouth kings

Comments:
Nice choice in music...
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?