7/18/2005

 

War of the Worlds



I watched War of the worlds the other day with my friend and girlfriend. The movie was great! Spectaclar special effects, great plot, great ending...but I have to give this movie 2 thumbs in the ground. I will never...EVER watch another movie that stars Dakota Fanning. Eff her. This stupid little girl, totally screwed up the movie. Tom Cruise was great. She sucked. The whole movie was ruined for me, because every scene she was in (oh, wait...she was in EVERY scene) I was thinking about how nice it would be if some other little girl of comparable age and size came onto the screen and kicked Dakota in the head. I will forever boycott her movies. She sucks so much bung that I want to throw up.


Tell me she doesn't look retarded right here.

EAT IT DAKOTA!

Currently listening to: "All the Critics in New York" - Westside Connection

Comments:
I sense a lil jealousy...Brett, JUST because you're not a cute lil blonde millionaire doesnt mean you have to hate on all the rest of em...
 
I think she is an amazing actress with great talent! Haven't seen this movie yet but every other movie she was in was spectacular! It's amazing that such a little girl can be so talanted! Well done little girl!
 
I personally think you are just as cute....actually way cuter! As far as her being annoying you are entitled to your opionon. But definetly NO contest with the cuteness!!!
 
Fuck you buddy. You're a scrawny ass little mexican from Las Cruces and you're picking on a little girl that has probably made more money at ten years old than you ever will in your entire life. Put a sock in it will you
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?