10/04/2005

 

So I took a vacation...

OK, I know I've been gone for a while...but I'm back (for now) this is no commitment, actually it probably means nothing. But don't be concerned with all that, just sit back and enjoy the melodies:

I just saw The 40 Year Old Virgin, it was HILARIOUS!!! I'm tellin you, it was laugh out loud funny - THE WHOLE TIME. I'm so serious. I loved it, that's definitely a buyer. I'm so getting that one. ALSO:

Bully, Rockstar Games next release, comes out next Wednesday, I'm definitely going to be playing that next weekend. Also, the Warriors comes out in 2 weeks. It's a Rockstar adaptation of the Paramount Film of the same name from 1979. If you've never seen The Warriors, which is highly likely considering it's relative UNpopularity when it came out, I suggest you rent dat! It's so goofy, it's almost good, while still sucking royally! But I love it nonetheless, and I'm sure I'll love the game too!

I have an interview at Best Buy tomorrow, but I'm not sure that I really want 2 jobs. Can I handle it? I'm not sure, I guess I'll have to just give it a shot and see if I can pull it off. The extra money would be nice, plus I've wanted to work there forEVER since I could work. The messed up part is that the only time they'd hire me is when I have enough experience that I don't need a job like that anymore, except as a second job - EXACTLY the situation I'm in now. What a coincidence! Anyway, it's tired and I'm late...on the verge of delirious. It's amazing I'm not wording up my screws by now! MUCH LOVE ALL!

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?