12/29/2005

 

Arm Spasm

My arm is spasming like crazy...I don't know why. In other news, I love tobacco. I have tried every kind of tobacco now: Cigars, Cigarettes, Pipe Tobacco, Chew, Dip, and Nasal Snuff. It's good stuff. I think I'm going to work for the tobacco industry when I grow up. Anyway, if you ever get a chance to try snuff, do it. It's an interesting experience to say the least.

I just got back from Colorado. It wasn't very cold but it was cool...get it? Anyway, I had a good time. I got back just in time to hang out with the Captain, Crazy Eric, Dick and Jane. Dick and I are also embarking on our new business venture soon. My last solo operation failed miserably...or "is failing" I was making cigarettes, but they were more expensive in terms of labor cost than I could sell them for. It was fun though. Anyway, this is just a little update on my life for today...just because I felt like it.

Comments:
Drugs are bad for you son, no one told you?
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?